test for TC Tractors.

Are you working on a certain project? Renovating an old machine?
Tell us about it here and show us the progress.

Topic author
nick lamb

test for TC Tractors.

Post #1 by nick lamb » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Greetings Tony.
So far I have been very impresed with your fitting ability and so therefore offer you another oppertunity to excell yourself in the field of the forklift truck.Basically one of my trucks is gas powered and currently has a faulty condensor so I need you to shoe horn this diesal engine in rather than keep buggering about with the gas farter thing.
I have decided to record this event right here on this forum so you can showcase your imense tallent for spanner work for the rest of the world to see.
There is no need to thank me T.C and you can start Monday.
P.S does anyone know what type of motor that is???
It's about 8 foot tall and he has about 200 or so in stock.Many are bigger..W
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tctractors
Flag: Great Britain

Re: test for TC Tractors.

Post #2 by tctractors » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Well Nicky, the fork lift looks like a Hyster? as for the gas swapping to Diesel thing you might want to re think the effort some as its a right game, I have a bit of past history on this carry-on and it gets tough to swap things about, funniest thing is its usualy converting from Diesel to propane gas (fumes taste better??) I have fitted the mod kit that converts Perkins Diesel to run on Gas, it aint a good thing using the old Diesel pistons as they run crap then good then crap again, you would be better to upgrade your F/Truck, but be warned Diesel trucks cough out 80 Woodbines an hour, I would stick to the propane and fit an electronic ignition into the distributor, I even had my24 volt Willys Jeep chopped over to the electronic setup, the difference was untrue, I think it cost about the £150 mark from Jolly Engineering near me.

p.s. the motor looks like a water cooled Rushton???

Return to “Projects”