Introducing myself

Feel free to introduce yourself here.
Tell us where you are from and how you found CMN!

Topic author
widget
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Introducing myself

Post #11 by widget » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:25 am

Ok Russ,

Not sure about Cyril, but i think Ray Dunmore was one of the dozer drivers....Many of the the guys are retired now or sadly not with us.
I will ask the lads at work for any photos they might have and get them posted as i haven't seen any of Bradshaw's stuff on here.
I want to rust out not wear out

Topic author
widget

Post #12 by widget » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Hi Russ,
Here's a photo of Mick Cartwright's Volvo F88 picking up another new H16B for the fleet from Akerman's in Fengate Peterborough in about 1975. Mick has been retired for quite a few years now but turns up every Christmas to catch up with everyone and pins a Christmas card on the noticeboard, Mick has sent me some photos to scan so i will hopefully get some posted very soon :thumbup:

The last man from the plant hire side of the company, Glyn Jones has one week left until his retirement after 45+ years of service with company. Another excellent Machine operator and low driver. :bow: He has been the companies vehicle demonstrator and delivery driver ever since the plant side closed down. Time for a well earned rest :claphands:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
widget

Post #13 by widget » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:42 pm

Here,s Glyn Jones :bow:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Member Introductions”