Allis-Chalmers HD4

Discuss dozers here

Topic author
Shovelman

Allis-Chalmers HD4

Post #1 by Shovelman » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:27 am

I ran across this little thing this week. Too bad I didn't have my camera with me the day I found it working. It seemed to run really well considering it's appearance. I returned the next day; camera in hand, but nobody was around.

Personally, I haven't seen one of these around here for years. Hopefully; someone will enjoy the photos.

'All the best,

John

BulldozerD11

Re: Allis-Chalmers HD4

Post #2 by BulldozerD11 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:43 am

Hi Shovleman - Looks a handy little machine with that power adjustable blade. :thumbs_up:

I dont think i've seen an HD 4 yet in the UK (could be wrong and somebody has seen on in SE Davis's yard photos that ive missed) :?: there was some of its bigger Brothers the HD 14's

cheers for posting

Dave
Interested in Tractors, Plant, Heavy Haulage or Steam visit http://tractors.wikia.com/wiki/Tractor_%26_Construction_Plant_Wiki
Help document every manufacturer model build, and record every machine in preservation, clubs and events etc.

JimInOz
Flag: Australia

Re: Allis-Chalmers HD4

Post #3 by JimInOz » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:45 am

Hi John,
Thanks for sharing those pics.
I've only ever seen one other HD4,& it had an outside blade.I always wanted to own one in this configuration,but they are not easily found here.
I'm constantly amazed (& glad)that non ROPS machines can still get work in "public" areas.

:thumbs_up: Jim

Return to “Dozers”