Hendre Bulldozers .

Discuss dozers here

Topic author
Roel
Flag: Netherlands

Hendre Bulldozers .

Post #1 by Roel » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:45 pm

I have two pictures of Hendre Bulldozers , the first is a Fowler crawler transformed to a Hendre Bulldozer and the other is a Ford County transformed to a Hendre Bulldozer .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Deas Plant

Re: Hendre Bulldozers .

Post #2 by Deas Plant » Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:06 am

Hi, Roel.
Thanks for sharing. Hendre is a name that I had not heard of before. I have to say though, that the crawler in the top photo does not look like any Ford County that I ever saw here in Australia. Having said that, I also suspect that Ford County crawlers were made in England for quite a while after they stopped being imported into Australia and that model may well have been one of those.

Thanks again.
You have a wonderful day. Best wishes. Deas Plant.

Topic author
Roel
Flag: Netherlands

Re: Hendre Bulldozers .

Post #3 by Roel » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:54 am

Deas Plant wrote:Hi, Roel.
Thanks for sharing. Hendre is a name that I had not heard of before. I have to say though, that the crawler in the top photo does not look like any Ford County that I ever saw here in Australia. Having said that, I also suspect that Ford County crawlers were made in England for quite a while after they stopped being imported into Australia and that model may well have been one of those.

Thanks again.

Hi Deas ,
Hendre made bulldozers instaltions , tractorgraders , side trucks and a lot more , i wil post more of them .

With regards ,
Roel .

Return to “Dozers”