Oh dear

Discuss dozers here

Topic author
western ex

Oh dear

Post #1 by western ex » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:00 pm

How not to do it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bigkit
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Oh dear

Post #2 by bigkit » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:19 pm

I can hear it now :doh: ............its not my fault...if the truck driver did n't drive so fast then stone would n't have rolled off, and if the grader driver was paying attention and done his job properly, then I would n't have hit that rock and my hot coffee would n't have spilt into my lap while I was trying to tune in the radio that doesn't work properly because the fitter is useless! They're all bastards! :lol:

innes
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Oh dear

Post #3 by innes » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:24 pm

bigkit wrote:I can hear it now :doh: ............its not my fault...if the truck driver did n't drive so fast then stone would n't have rolled off, and if the grader driver was paying attention and done his job properly, then I would n't have hit that rock and my hot coffee would n't have spilt into my lap while I was trying to tune in the radio that doesn't work properly because the fitter is useless! They're all bastards! :lol:

Yep, heard it all before "bloody fitters probably won't find anything wrong with it and I'll get the blame (again)

Return to “Dozers”