This has been an AWESOME find.. Thanks
roger121
Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:44 pm
hi guys just downloaded the B414 catalog and straight away its going to save me so much heartache as i need to repair brakes and find out why i have no compression in cylinder no 3 just the exploded views help by giving an idea of how things are put together and how i need to go about pulling them down thanks for the effort :thumbup: see ya.
scubasteve
Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:55 pm
Thanks allot
kylemlsn
Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:06 am
Thank you classic machinery for these downloads I just bought a IH B414 and spent all day yesterday trying to find info on it I went to a site that said it would give me the download manual for the tractor it was called gobookee and they redirect you to a site to verify you with a no charge to your credit card thru this other company called playbuzz and they didn't have it so I went back to the gobookee and tried again it did the same thing but the other company's name was playyaeh but it was the same company so I went to cancel my free membership and they charge a dollar to cancel but they do have a toll free number which I called and they cancelled me for free but what a run-a-round never again and I normally don't do them kinda things but was desperate but here and this site classic machinery this one works great and just wanted to say THANK YOU :thumbup: :rockon:
gnormous
Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:53 pm
Thank you very much but I am just unlucky because the page I need (Steering drawing) is hard to read... Any one having page 95 with a better quality ? Thx
LeLorrain
Wed May 01, 2013 11:35 am
been scratching head for 2 days over constant pto bush on b414,found the number in 2 minutes with the download.AWESOME!!!!!!!
raynman
Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:55 am
Thanks. Just picked up a 414 and am glad you took the time to scan all this.
cerveza_fiesta
Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:04 pm
Thank you very much
Best Regard
Luc
Québec city, Canada
quebecluc25
Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:45 pm
I have had my B :brravo: -414 for about 2 years now and been dreading having to do any major repairs.But now I can breath a bit easier with this information.

Geoff G
Coutts Crossing;N.S.W :brravo: IH B-414 parts catalogue#
GJGibson
Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:15 am
Fantastic information - just found an original B414 in bits - now have a chance ! thank you - Chris O :thumbup:
anyoldiron
Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Goto category:  

Overall list  
Download Extension © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download Extension English language © by OXPUS •